[Eeglablist] Selecting epochs based on multiple markers

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:15:43 PDT 2018

There are at least two ways (and probably more that I don't know of) to do
this. One is to add ERPLAB, which has tools for this kind of boolean epoch
selection. Another is to write some MATLAB code to rewrite your markers.
e.g., you can use a loop to iterate through each event, and e.g. if marker
1 is followed by marker 2 you rewrite it as '12' (or something like that.
Then you use pop_epoch and only select the markers that indicate epochs
with correct responses (12s, 22s, whatever).

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>