[Eeglablist] Selecting epochs based on multiple markers

Tzeng, Tony H. ttzeng at lsuhsc.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:44:39 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Is there a way to select epochs based on multiple markers? Ie, I'm trying to select trials  if they have both marker 1 and 2, which would be a correct response. The pop_epoch  seems to be an 'or' function for the values input (or at least, I'm getting an different number of epochs than the expected)?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Apologies if this is a basic question-I'm a beginner with EEGLab, and I didn't see this answered in the list in the last few years or in the tutorial.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Tony Tzeng