[Eeglablist] Recommend a GPU card for ICA?

Jim Kroger jkroger at nmsu.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:52:22 PDT 2018

Hi all, I wonder if somebody is familiar with the current crop of GPU cards, and can make a recommendation for a good card that will work well with EEGLAB and cuda-ica.

I can either go with a card for my Dell PC, 64gb ram, 24 cores, and SSD, or an external GPU for my Mac Mini, 16gb ram, quad i7, SSD.  I have around $1000 to spend. It seems like it makes sense to target the Dell, as that is where I do my analyses currently.

Thanks

Jim