[Eeglablist] Save epoch subsets

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:03:16 PDT 2018

Hello Dagfinn,

One solution would be too simply clear eeglab memory (so no sets are
loaded) after saving out your first dataset, and then reload the mother
data set as the one set in memory, and then cut out the next trials you
want, then save out, and repeat until you have all your child datasets.
Review eegh output to make sure you are not missing steps. For example, I
don't see the basic command that "updates" eeglab memory after a dataset is
loaded. See eegh output after loading any normal file.
Thanks for letting the list know of what solution you settle on as your
experiences will help other users on the list.