[Eeglablist] LIMO Toolbox

Konstantina Tsekoura tsekou at ceid.upatras.gr
Tue Apr 17 03:03:58 PDT 2018

Hello,

I am starting to use LIMO toolbox, but I have problem. I use
MatlabR2017a and eeglab v.14_1_1b(I also tried v.13_6_5b). I started
with the tutorial provided in the help folder. When i am importing
categorical_variables.txt via the button Specify categorical variables
in the command window appears "Categorical data loaded", but then when i
press the button "Specify continuous variables" or any button,it appears

  "Undefined function or variable 'limo_import_t'.

Error in
matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)limo_import_t('Done_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error using uiwait (line 81)
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback"

Could you please help me?

Konstantina