[Eeglablist] How can I fix an error in function std_preclust?

ad da dataanalysis18 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:35:09 PDT 2018

Hello,

How can I fix an error in function std_preclust (subscripted assignment
dimension mistmatch)? in order to precluster component measures in a study?

I have created a simple ERP study (2 conditions, 4 subjects).
Then, I precomputed channel measures (ERPs) and precomputed component
measures (ERPs, Scalp maps).
After that, I have tried to build the preclustering array without success,
the error in function std_preclust appeared: subscribed assignment
dimension mismatch. I do not know how to proceed to fix the problem.

Thank you