[Eeglablist] Best way to analyze segmented data

Norman Sinnigen norman.sinnigen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:04:40 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I want to mark/split my EEG data (*.set) in segments, whereby the time length of each segment is fixed and defined by a variable “u” (e.g. mark/split a segment from the *.set every 50 ms). Furthermore, the code should take a predefined number “v” of segments “u” and save it in “w” (w = u * v). The code should take a predefined number “x” of “w” and save it in “y” (y=x * w). “Y” is then used for further analysis.

How could this be done, codewise? I maybe managed to mark/split the data into segments in EEG.event, but I am not sure how to apply the above mentioned “formula” to the data in EEG.event.

Best regards