[Eeglablist] Biosemi loc file

Karolina Broś k.bros at uw.edu.pl
Fri Apr 27 09:44:50 PDT 2018

Hello,

I wanted to ask about the Biosemi channel location files.
I was looking all over the internet but I have not found a loc or othe
EEGLAB-accepted channel file for Biosemi 128'channel systems.

I do have the coordinates in an excel files but I don´t know how to convert
them into a loc file or anything accepted by EEGLAB. Besides, I read that
it is not straightforward and requires some computations because it´s
different from the standard. I am new to EEGLAB and EEG in general and I am
unable to make such computations on my own. I know that people use Biosemi
data in EEGLAB so such files do exist.

Would it be possible for someone to share a loc file? I would be really
grateful for your help.

Best regards,
Karolina Bros