[Eeglablist] Fwd: Biosemi loc file

Karolina Broś k.bros at uw.edu.pl
Wed May 2 11:43:38 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karolina Broś <k.bros at uw.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018, 20:11
Subject: Re: [Eeglablist] Biosemi loc file
To: Crook-Rumsey, Mark <mark.crookrumsey at ntu.ac.uk>

Hi!

Thank you very much for the files but I have data recorded in a
128-electrode system. Maybe you have a loc file for that?

Also, I wanted to ask about replacing nad electrodes with the signal fro
externals. Should I just delete bad channels and add external electrodes
with the locations of the replaced ones or is there some other procedure in
EEGLAB for that?