[Eeglablist] about connectivity measures

Laxmi Shaw laxmi.shaw22 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:25:53 PDT 2018

Dear Santhosh,
 You are going in the wrong direction. The concept is totally wrong. Once u
are able to localize the sources then connected brain network u can easily
get from that. Then again why u are performing brain connectivity study.
Using only toolboxes doesn't make any sense. First, make yourself clear
what you want to do. What is your objective?

Thanks and regards

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 12:37 PM, Santhosh Kumar <vsanthosh46 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am working on source localization. and after source localization i want
> to work on the  brain connectivity.  I tried using SIFT toolbox. The
> input to the SIFT is from EEGLAB dipole fitting/ ICA  but i am using
> nonlinear bayesian filter to find the dipoles and its amplitudes across the
> time. How  can i use the SIFT now.  Can anyone please tell me the steps
> to find the connectivity measures.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Santhosh Kumar V
> Research Scholar,
> National Institute of Technology, Warangal, India
> 9618106080

> ucsd.edu

Laxmi Shaw
Research Scholar(PhD)