[Eeglablist] Biosemi loc file

Karolina Broś k.bros at uw.edu.pl
Thu May 3 09:12:02 PDT 2018

Hi Mark,

thank you.

As for the externals, what I mean is that in the electrode set I was using
two electrodes were permanently broken so I was using EXG3 and EXG4
(additional/external electrodes) in their place. For this reason I do not
want to interpolate but just replace the signal from the B4 and B20
electrodes which were bad (and hence the signal is null or just noise) with
the signal recorded on the EXG3 and 4. I know that this kind of replacement
is possible in Fieldtrip for instance (I have a code for that), but I am
not sure how this is done in EEGLAB.

I am thinking that I could just delete the bad electrodes and add those
externals with the locations of the ones I am replacing, but this only
fixes the locations I suppose....right? I would have to then just exclude
bad electrodes.

I would be really grateful if anyone could help on this matter.

Thanks again!
Karolina

Pozdrawiam serdecznie
dr Karolina Broś