[Eeglablist] run AMICA

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:14:34 PDT 2018

Gian Marco,
 This can happen for a series of reasons that are hard to disentangle from
the information you are providing. Please, consider sending a bug report to
Bugzilla <https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/> (let us know if you need an
account) and make sure to provide a sample .set file and the line of code
you are using to run AMICA.
 Best,
Ramon

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Gian Marco Duma <gmduma90 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I'm actually trying to run AMICA but I'm having some problems in doing it.
> I dowloaded AMICA 1.5 and I putted it into plug-in folder of EEGLAB. When I
> open EEGLAB I correctly find AMICA in the tools. I loaded a .set file and I
> tryed to run AMICA without changing the default parameters, but I had some
> errors in Matlab:
>

> No datfile field found in EEG structure. Will write temp file.
> Writing data file: C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\eeglab14_1_0b\tmpdata81472.fdt
> Sottodirectory o file C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\SPCN_
> 2017\Dati.set\SPCN_ICA_pruned\amicaout\ già esistente.
> No gm present, setting num_models to 1
> No W present, exiting
> Reference to non-existent field 'W'.
>
> Error in runamica15 (line 873)
>     weights = mods.W(:,:,1);
>
> Error in pop_runamica (line 242)
>     [W,S,mods] = runamica15(EEG.data(:,:),arglist{:});
>
> Have you any suggestions about how to solve these errors?
> Thanks
> Gian Marco

> ucsd.edu

Ramon Martinez-Cancino