[Eeglablist] Newcrossf cbar fill up

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:25:50 PDT 2018

Hi Jens,
 Would you mind to submit a bug report to Bugzilla
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/>? Please provide all the relevant
information as well as a sample dataset (if needed) in order to reproduce
and fix this problem.
 Thanks,
Ramon

ps. Please, let us know if you need an account in Bugzilla

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 3:18 PM, Bernhardsson Jens <
Jens.Bernhardsson at miun.se> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an annoying problem with the plot generated by newcrossf.m. The
> color bar at the right hand side that shows coherence value and the phase
> difference doesn't fill up  with with the colormap correct. In the the red
> section of the color bar it abruptly switches to blue. Does anyone have a
> solution for this?
>
> Thanks,
> Jens
> ucsd.edu