[Eeglablist] Newcrossf cbar fill up

Bernhardsson Jens Jens.Bernhardsson at miun.se
Fri May 18 03:51:26 PDT 2018

Hi,

I don’t know if there is a bug or if it’s my matlab that’s acting up. When re-coloring the plot using code taken from line 1057 - 1061 in newcrossf.m

map=hsv(300);
map = flipud([map(251:end,:);map(1:250,:)]);
map(151,:) = map(151,:)*0.9;
colormap(map);

I get a sharp change to the violet spectrum tone in the red section instead of the previous stated blue. However when switching the AlphaDataMapping from ‘none’ to ‘direct’ everything lines up smoothly. So these steps solves it for now.

Thanks
Jens