[Eeglablist] Microstate toolbox error for the Spontaneous data type

Davida Streett davida_s2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 14:26:34 PDT 2018

Hello,
When using the Data Type "Spontaneous-GFP Peaks", I am unable to get the Microstate toolbox (version 1.0) to run.  It produces an error message "Too many input arguments (Error occurred in function pop_micro_selectdata() at line 172)".  (This even happens on the tutorial dataset.)
It works fine when I use either ERP data type, but not for the spontaneous data type. I tried two different machines, one running EEGLAB 14.1.1 and the other running EEGLAB 15x(dev).
Any help would be appreciated...thanks.Davida