[Eeglablist] permutation and FDR

Eric Fields eric.fields at bc.edu
Tue Jun 12 11:19:44 PDT 2018

 Hi Szilvia,

If you are trying to correct for multiple comparisons across time points
and/or electrodes, there are permutation-based methods for doing this
available in the Mass Univariate Toolbox and the Factorial Mass Univariate
Toolbox:

https://openwetware.org/wiki/Mass_Univariate_ERP_Toolbox

https://github.com/ericcfields/FMUT/wiki

For background, see:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01273.x

Eric

-----
Eric Fields, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory
<https://www2.bc.edu/elizabeth-kensinger/>, Boston College
Aging, Culture, and Cognition Laboratory <http://www.brandeis.edu/gutchess/>,
Brandeis University
eric.fields at bc.edu