[Eeglablist] Issues with running pop_selectcomps outside of GUI

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:34:04 PDT 2018

Hi Cris,
 The structure EEG is a very comprehensive structure that contains many
provisions for the data to fit EEGLAB inputs, outputs, and behavior. I'd
suggest sticking as much as possible to this structure as long as you are
using EEGLAB. It may be helpful for you to take a look to eeg_emptyset.m.
This function is used to initialize an empty EEG structure.
 While not the solution to your problem, I hope it helps
Ramon

Ramon Martinez-Cancino