[Eeglablist] Error - Fieldtrip Cluster Correction

Yuri Max yurimax.atf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:43:48 PDT 2018

1.
It seems to be a bug, howerver for any reason i'm not allowed to create an
account on bugzilla to report that.

When trying to plot ERSP topographic map using fieldtrip cluster correction
the following error message appears:
"Error using ft_prepare_neighbours (line 75)
It seems as if the first input argument is a FieldTrip data structure,
while a cfg is expected"

I've already downloaded the updated statcondfieldtrip.m from 2017-01-24.
Still not working.

2.
I'd like to take the opportunity to ask if there is an alternative way to
observe in which "channel-time-frequency" a significant difference between
two conditions is observed, without falling in the Multi Comparison Problem.

Thanks in advance.