[Eeglablist] Error - Fieldtrip Cluster Correction

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 25 07:51:00 PDT 2018

Dear Yuri,

Would you mind to send us the following information at eeglab at sccn.ucsd.edu. We will create a Bugzilla account for you (we have been hacked recently so have temporarily closed new account creation).
- which version of EEGLAB are you using
- which version of Fieldtrip are you using
- info and if necessary data on how to recreate the problem

Best wishes,

Arno