[Eeglablist] ERSP Time duration

Hamed Taheri hamedtaheri at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 10:59:43 PDT 2018

Dear all,
I have 20 subjects EEG signals and I've selected an epoch for each subject which its duration is 4 sec ( -1 sec baseline and 3 sec after stimulus). I've created a study to compute ERSP but I don't know why time duration of the computed ESRP is just between 671.0 to 1327.0 ms. I've changed the cycle which was [3 0.8] to [1 0.8] and the ERSP time duration changed to -443.0 to 2441.0 ms but still, it's not what I need for my analysis.
Could you please let me know how can I have the ERSP of all after stimulus part (3000 ms) and what parameters must be changed to get my desired result.
My current Time/freq parameters are: 'cycles', [1 0.5],'freqs',[1 45], 'nfreqs', 100, 'ntimesout', 200

Best Regards,Hamed