[Eeglablist] Export frequency spectrum for an IC cluster

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 6 11:53:36 PDT 2018

Dear Shingo,

In computing ERSP/ITC, 'freqs' and 'nfreqs' specifies the freq range and
number of freq bins respectively. Unless you specify 'nfreqs', it
determines the number of freq bins according to whatever default.

If you need 3-30 Hz range and every 1-Hz resolution (i.e., 27 freq bins),

'freqs', [3 30], 'nfreqs', 27

Makoto