[Eeglablist] Export frequency spectrum for an IC cluster

時本真吾 tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Tue Jul 3 18:50:57 PDT 2018

Miyakoshi-san,

This is Shingo. Thank you for the quick and kind response. I have managed to get the matrix by STUDY variable in the Matlab workspace. Thank you very much again. However, another question has arose. As you said,  I have got "erspfreq as vertical axis.” When I specify frequency band as 3 to 30, the number of rows is 81. I wonder “81” is (30-3)*7. Is this the correct understanding? If so, where in my preprocessing or plotting is the number of rows determined. Thank you in advance again.

Sincerely,

Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
in Linguistics and Psychology
Department of Foreign Languages