[Eeglablist] Export frequency spectrum for an IC cluster

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 2 15:04:15 PDT 2018

Dear Shingo,

It's my turn to answer here in July.
After plotting STUDY ERSP for all clusters *AND close the 'Edit & Plot
clsuters' window by pressing 'ok'*, open variables in the Matlab workspace
to find items (the names may not be exact)

STUDY -> cluster(1,3) -> icaersp
STUDY -> cluster(1,3) -> ersptime
STUDY -> cluster(1,3) -> erspfreq

cluster(1,3) means data for the Cluster 3.
STUDY.cluster(1,3).icaersp has dimension of erspfreq as vertical axis and
ersptime as horizontal axis. You take mean across desired frequency bins
and time points to reduce the data into one value for regression analysis.

Makoto