[Eeglablist] How to import specific data from .xls to EEGLab

Michelle Lee michelle.lee98 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:09:08 PDT 2018

Hello, I need some help importing an excel sheet into eeglab.

I first loaded a dataset (.set file) into eeglab then exported it as a text
file. I saved this text file as an excel file so that I could modify it and
make some changes before importing it back into eeglab.

The final excel file that I am trying to import is 1 sheet and resembles
the original exported file (i.e. same number of headings, a column of
numbers under each heading, same number of rows as the original file, etc.).

I have tried changing the file format to ASCII, LOG, CSV and even keeping
it as an excel file but none of these formats have allowed me to import the
data back into eeglab successfully.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thank you,

Michelle Lee