[Eeglablist] How to import specific data from .xls to EEGLab

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 11:33:17 PDT 2018

You could import the original file as usual, then import the Excel file
separately using normal MATLAB functions for reading and writing Excel
data, and then replace the EEG data structure loaded from the original file
(EEG.data) with what you read from the Excel file.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>