[Eeglablist] Automatic channel rejection by script

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 9 16:51:37 PDT 2018

Dear Sebastian,

> Is there a way to extract the actual indices of rejected channels so that
in the later step the correct channels are interpolated?

You have it, which is [1:7 9 10:13 15 16:20 22 23 24 26 27:122 127]

> Can this somehow be done via the the electrode names rather their indices?

You can obtain it as

rejectedChannelLabels = {EEG.chanlocs([1:7 9 10:13 15 16:20 22 23 24 26
27:122 127]).labels}';

For this kind of operation, see below. The wiki page is about how to deal
with event types, but the same techniques can be used for EEG.chanlocs.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_useful_EEGLAB_code#Event_types

Makoto