[Eeglablist] Lower Number of ICs than others

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 11 11:25:16 PDT 2018

Dear Hamed,

> So, based on your experience the number of ICs (between 15 to 20 per
subject) could be rational.

Yes, empirically speaking the number seems valid.
It's really too bad that we don't have a publication to justify it...

> Also, by changing the high pass filter from1 Hz to 2 Hz the number of ICs
increased in some subjects by 10% or even 30%.

Yes, I'm glad to hear that consistent result from you. I described the
topic in 'Makoto's preprocessing pipeline'. Fortunately, there is a paper
to justify it.

Makoto