[Eeglablist] Filter distortion around boundary events

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 12 17:54:54 PDT 2018

Dear Erickson

Is this really a distortion introduced by the filter? Rather, isn't it the
case that that portion of the data was poorly filtered i.e., your original
data, before filtering, had that noise constantly? Could you please check
your original data by eyeballing the raw time series and by checking power
spectral density?

Makoto