[Eeglablist] AMICA Error Please Advise

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 16 11:25:13 PDT 2018

Dear Nick and Hamed,

> I just don’t understand how to install or use this problem.  Do you know
if this will make AMICA run?

My bad, my instruction was not complete. Let me explain it below.
This is from Makoto's preprocessing pipeline wiki page.

3. Download and copy the following 5 items to /eeglab/plugins/amica
   -eegplugin_amica.m
   -pop_runamica.m
   -runamica15.m
   -loadmodout15.m
   -amica15mkl.exe (Windows 7/10 64-bit binary)
4. Download and copy the following 2 items to /Windows/System32
   -fmpich2.dll (Windows DLL, save in directory with binary)
   -libiomp5md.dll (Windows DLL, save in directory with binary)
5. Download and execute mpich2-1.4-win-x86-64.msi (for 64bit Windows)
from http://www.mpich.org/static/downloads/1.4/

Among the above steps, in the Step 5, you have to execute the downloaded
file. As long as you choose the right version for your OS, it should work.
I updated my instruction on this point.

Please try it again and let us know if it works.
Thank you for your patience.

Makoto