[Eeglablist] AMICA Error Please Advise

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 16 11:57:53 PDT 2018

Dear Nick and Hamed,

This is using the Amica plugin from the EEGLAB plugin manager right? (EEGLAB menu File > Manage extension > Data process extension). After downloading the plugin, there is a new menu “Run AMICA” in the Tool menu of EEGLAB. I have just tried it again from Mac OSx High Sierra (Matlab 2018a) and it works like a charm. I used the EEGLAB tutorial dataset eeglab_data_epochs_ica.set (in the sample_data folder).

I did try on Windows 7 (Matlab 2017b) and got the same error as you did though. The issue is that the file amica15mkl.exe returns instantaneously.

Z:\data\MATLAB\eeglab\plugins\amica1.5\amica15mkl.exe Z:\data\matlab\eeglab\sample_data\amicaout\input.param

Jason, would you mind to look into this?

Best wishes,

Arno