[Eeglablist] Problems in run ICA and re-run ICA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 16 13:58:04 PDT 2018

Dear Melinna,

Very interesting point. I was also surprised that my wiki page did not
explain it. I added an explanation to it. I believe it answers your
questions. If not let me know.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_preprocessing_pipeline#Rejecting_ICs_to_improve_the_next_ICA.3F_Or_what_is_rank_and_linear_algebra_.2807.2F16.2F2018_updated.29

Makoto