[Eeglablist] How to keep urevent information even after epoching

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 17 14:37:06 PDT 2018

Dear Daniele,

I'm interested in learning more detail about it.
I checked Antonio's site but could not find the material you referred to.
Could you please point me to the material I can read?

Dear Michelle,

Which version of EEGLAB are you using? There was a bug until ver.13 about
epoch rejection. You may want to try with ver. 14 to check it again.

Makoto