[Eeglablist] How to keep urevent information even after epoching

Antonio Schettino antonio.schettino at ugent.be
Tue Jul 17 23:44:49 PDT 2018

Hi Michele, Daniele, and Makoto,
this is Antonio, the author of the pipeline mentioned by Daniele.
Unfortunately there must have been a misunderstanding: in that short
workshop I aimed at showing one possible way to preprocess EEG data to a
group of students with various skill levels, therefore I did not go into
much detail. However, I hope that Michele could get some inspiration
from those materials and be able to solve the problem.
Thanks again for your interest!

Greets,

Antonio Schettino, Ph.D.
Post-doctoral researcher
Department of Experimental-Clinical and Health Psychology
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
Ghent University
Henri Dunantlaan 2
9000 Ghent (Belgium)
Tel: +32 (0)9 264 94 13