[Eeglablist] Codes do not correspond

Michelle Lee michelle.lee98 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:55:48 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I am having some trouble running through a pipeline for one of my
participants, although I've been doing the same thing thus far.

I am using an excel file as my input to get an output set file. I was
wondering whether anyone has ever come across a similar error message:
'Codes do not correspond at %d, subject number is %d, code in EEG is %d,
code in raw is %d, EEG event number is %d'
%d meaning a given value

The step that gives me this error message is for aligning data records
between eye-tracking output files and EEGLAB structures.
I've redone and checked my excel file many times so I'm not sure what the
issue is.

This question might be specific to my pipeline but any insight would be
appreciated.

Michelle L