[Eeglablist] Codes do not correspond

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 18 11:57:20 PDT 2018

Dear Michelle,

> I am using an excel file as my input to get an output set file. I was
wondering whether anyone has ever come across a similar error message:
'Codes do not correspond at %d, subject number is %d, code in EEG is %d,
code in raw is %d, EEG event number is %d'
%d meaning a given value

I need full error message copy-and-paste to diagnose the problem. I can't
even find which function output this quasi error message! Is this really
from one of EEGLAB functions? I also don't understand what process you were
in when you got this message.

Makoto