[Eeglablist] Help me to compute emotion from EEG

swetanjali swetanjali03 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:26:22 PDT 2018

Dear All

I am working on neurosky mindwave single lead EEG device (Fp1 sensor
position) and want to compute emotional engagement of respondents towards
stimuli.
Will it be possible to tell emotion from pre frontal cortex?
As i did literature, arousal from pre frontal cortex we can compute, so i
computed arousal state using beta/alpha band power but result is not look
upto.
Please help me how to compute emotional engagement from Fp1 lead EEG?

Thanks-
Swetanjali