[Eeglablist] Time- frequency analysis

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 27 18:28:27 PDT 2018

Dear Iryna,

> When I use the eeglab, [0 1095000] is the value that is selected by
default in the time-frequency dialog (pop_newtimef()).

Hmm that seems a very large value, whatever it is. What is that value? My
guess is you tried to apply time-frequency analysis on continuous data, but
is that what you wanted to do?

Also, try 'baseline', NaN to disable baseline subtraction. What do you see?

Makoto