[Eeglablist] Seeking Programmer to port Q20 to EEGLab

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D, drdogris at neurofieldneurotherapy.com
Wed Jul 25 13:08:06 PDT 2018

Hello Listmates,

I am the owner of a company called NeuroField.  We have built two EEG
amplifiers called the Q20 and Q21.  I would like to be able to acquire EEG
into EEGLab as I am loving this environment for analysis and perhaps more.
I am seeking a programmer who can do the job for me.  I have an API
document that I can send you.  If you are interested please back channel
email me and I will be happy to engage you in the conversation.  I would
like to get this done sooner than later.  I appreciate you consideration.

Cheers,

Nick

Nicholas J. Dogris, Ph.D., BCN, QEEG-D

CEO & Co-Founder, NeuroField, Inc.

California Licensed Psychologist, PSY 17334

BCIA Board Certified in Neurofeedback

Quantitative EEG Diplomate

www.NeuroField.com <http://www.neurofield.com/>

Office: 760-872-4200