[Eeglablist] New Moderator

Iversen, John jiversen at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 1 16:00:46 PDT 2018

Dear List,

As Arno may have already mentioned, we’re taking a new approach to moderating the list now with a rotating assignment. I think you’ll agree Makoto has done an amazing and prolific job, and we are only trying to share the load while we work on the virtual Makoto EEGLAB-LIST AI chatbot cloning project. Thank you, Makoto!

Here’s the schedule you can roughly count on:

July - Makoto
Aug - John
Sep - Clement
Oct - Arno
Nov - Scott
Dec - Ramon, etc…

This is not to dissuade everyone from continuing to pitch in as that is a hallmark of this cooperative enterprise. If you know an answer, don’t hesitate.

I haven’t been very active on the list, so a little about me: I’m interested in methods, music cognition, timing, navigation, development, and perception/action coupling. I’ve worked with EEGLAB and fieldtrip extensively, analyzing EEG, MEG and MEEG and MoBI data. I’m honored to a new Associate Director of SCCN.

Nice to meet you. I’ll do my best to answer your questions. Better yet, come to the next EEGLAB Workshop Nov 8-12 after SfN and ask them in person: https://sites.google.com/ucsd.edu/eeglab-2018/home

Best,

John

John R. Iversen, PhD