[Eeglablist] Streaming data from OpenVibe into EEGLAB in run time

Rabnawaz khan 13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk
Wed Aug 1 18:28:10 PDT 2018

Hi list members,

I have a scenario in openvibe which acquire EEG data from
acquisition client. I was trying to stream this EEG data into EEGLAB in
run-time. I want to visualize this data into EEGlab plot(scroll) in
run-time. I am using the word "run-time", that means online data (not a
pre-recorded). I have looked into LSL protocol but I am still not sure if
this works for EEGlab or not. I am using windows 10 and
matlab r2015a(64-bit).

Thank you

Best Regards,

Rabnawaz