[Eeglablist] Phd Students - UC Irvine

Ramesh Srinivasan srinivar at uci.edu
Fri Aug 3 18:53:30 PDT 2018

------------------------------

*Graduate Students Wanted*

*HNL* is seeking graduate students for admission in Fall 2019.

Our lab has openings for up to 2 graduate students for entry in Fall 2019.
Possible research areas include (1) neurocognitive models of decision
making in collaboration with Prof. Joachim Vandekerckhove
<http://www.cidlab.com/> (Cognitive Sciences and Statistics) and (2)
simultaneous EEG/fMRI studies of sleep and learning in collaboration with Prof.
Sara Mednick
<https://sites.google.com/a/ucr.edu/sleepandcognitionlab/research/>
(Cognitive Sciences). Ideal candidates will have strong mathematical and
technical backgrounds as well as the interest to pursue the MS in
Statistics concurrently with the PhD, through our joint program with the
Department of Statistics.

Interested applicants should contact Ramesh at r.srinivasan[at]uci.edu
before the application deadline of December 1, 2018. (added 08.03.2018)

--
Ramesh Srinivasan
Professor and Chair