[Eeglablist] 23rd EEGLAB Workshop @ UCSD, registration update

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 3 15:17:42 PDT 2018

1. We would like to update you on changes to the registration site for the
23rd EEGLAB Workshop, November 8-12, 2018 at the UC San Diego Supercomputer
Center in La Jolla, California. *We have begun using a new registration
software, Aventri, in place of RegOnline,  so any of the previous Workshop
registration links we have sent out are no longer live.*

Note: If you have already registered via RegOnline, your registration is
still in place.

The EEGLAB Workshop site: https://sites.google.com/ucsd.edu/eeglab-2018
To directly register for the Workshop:
https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=353799&

2. Early registration ends October 5.

 Registration BEFORE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2018 is $350 for students and
postdocs,
$500 for faculty and others.

 Registration ON OR AFTER FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2018 will increase to $400
for students and
postdocs, $550 for faculty and others.

 To view Registration and Costs on the 2018 EEGLAB website, visit:
https://sites.google.com/ucsd.edu/eeglab-2018/home/registration-and-cost

Notes: The workshop will introduce and demonstrate the use of EEGLAB and
EEGLAB plug-in tools for analysis of EEG and related data with overview
talks on principles of EEG data analysis, detailed method expositions, and
practical exercises. The Workshop will begin Thursday, November 8th,
4:30-8:00 pm with demonstrations, poster show, and reception at the Swartz
Center for Computational Neuroscience.

To maximize its value to you, you should  bring a laptop computer running
MATLAB (The Mathworks, Inc.) and to be familiar with at least the basics of
performing computations in MATLAB.

 To view the tentative Event Program for the 2018 EEGLAB Workshop:
https://sites.google.com/ucsd.edu/eeglab-2018/home/event-program

3. Accommodations

The La Jolla Shores Hotel, located on the La Jolla Shores Beach near
downtown La Jolla, offers a UC San Diego (UCSD) discounted rate as well as
a free shuttle to the workshop location, about a 15 minute drive. This
hotel is a great option for those who wish to be close to the beach and La
Jolla Shores shops. These rooms are of limited availability during the
holiday weekend, so please book your room quickly.

 To view the Accommodations Page of the 2018 EEGLAB website for additional
hotel and accommodation suggestions:
https://sites.google.com/ucsd.edu/eeglab-2018/home/accommodations

We have also set-up a mailing list for people looking to share rooms;
please write Jose (see his email address below).

We look forward to an exciting and successful workshop. Please email Megan
Murphy at mem001 at ucsd.edu or Jose Saucedo at jsaucedo at ucsd.edu with any
logistic questions.

Arnaud Delorme & Scott Makeig

--
Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of