[Eeglablist] baseline correction

PERNET Cyril cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 02:24:00 PDT 2018

Hi Barbara

I never tried this, but Phillip idea seems interesting --> do you have even a very time window we could use for each trial? say [-10 +10] from stimulus onset  - that would be your baseline, and taking the average we can regress that along with the experimental conditions using LIMO EEG (works best with the develop branch of EEGLAB if you use STUDY).

Let me know if you want to try (same time zone :-))

Cyril

--
Dr Cyril Pernet,
Senior Academic Fellow, Neuroimaging Sciences

The University of Edinburgh
Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences (CCBS)
Chancellor's Building, Room GU426D
49 Little France Crescent
Edinburgh EH16 4SB
cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk<mailto:cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk>