[Eeglablist] Batch 1st level analyses in LIMO

時本真吾 tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Sun Aug 19 07:24:58 PDT 2018

Dear EEGLAB experts,

I am trying to apply LIMO to my EEG data. In "Batch 1st level analyses”, I can import the file listing all the set files, and I can read the categorical_variable.txt, in which two within factors are listed in two columns. However, when I click “Done,” the error message "Reference to non-existent field ‘labels’” appears and the computation stops. Could anyone tell the way to proceed? Thank you in advance.

Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
in Linguistics and Psychology
Department of Foreign Languages
Mejiro University