[Eeglablist] Between-cluster comparison

Jenson, David Evans david.jenson at wsu.edu
Tue Aug 21 14:35:51 PDT 2018

EEGLABers,

I’m working through responses to a reviewer for a manuscript, and one of them has asked for a between-hemisphere time-frequency comparison.  The EEGLAB Study module is not set up to perform such a comparison, but it can be accomplished through some creative data coding (i.e., creating different sessions for left and right hemisphere components and then comparing across sessions).

My question is, has anyone performed a between-hemisphere comparison in EEGLAB using a similar methodology?  If not, assuming unpaired stats are selected, can you think of any reason why that would or would not be a valid comparison?

Thanks in advance,

David Jenson
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
o: 509-368-6913 | david.jenson at wsu.edu<mailto:david.jenson at wsu.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D30610.E7C1AF70]