[Eeglablist] How to find dominant frequency & Convert into CSV format

Vibra Lab labvibra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:35:32 PDT 2018

Dear Friends,

I have recorded EEG data with emotiv (14 channels) for 3 minutes when
participants think about inovation. Due to that, I have some challenges
that need to be solved.

First, how to determine, by using EEGLAB, *which band frequency* (e.g.,
alpha, beta or theta) *that is dominant during that process of thinking
about inovation*. I have tried to read the tutorial but I still don't get
the point and really understand.

Second, after I completed the process above, is there a way to convert the
data into CSV format so that I can see *average amplitude per channel*
for *various
bands* ?

I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice on this. I
really need this logic prior to further analysis.

Thank you very much in advanced for your help.

Sincerely,
Ihshan