[Eeglablist] How can I reference my data to multiple electrodes in EEGLAB/ERPLAB?

Anastasios Giannopoulos angianno_8 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:02:46 PDT 2018

Hello,

I have loaded my dataset in EEGLAB (I use ERPlab too) and I have loaded channel location too (.ced file). The status item "Reference" at the EEGLAB's main window is "unknown", so I want to reference my data. I know that the reference electrodes are two and I want to reference my data on the average of these two electrodes. Who is the best way to work?
The .ced file was loaded through EEGLAB (Readlocs) and I would like to reference my data through ERPLAB. Also I want to know how can I do this through EEGLAB.
Thank you in advance!