[Eeglablist] How can I reference my data to multiple electrodes in EEGLAB/ERPLAB?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:36:19 PDT 2018

Hello Anastasios, some quick notes below:

Make sure that you have correct channel labels imported via the Channel
Locations step available the eeglab gui.
Google past eeglablist comments for related discussion and recommendations
for isues with channel locations importing.
If you have the labels loaded correctly, the two electrodes should show up
in the main list in the eeglab Rereferencing step available through the
eeglab gui.
Eeglab tutorial for pre-processing including re-referencing step:
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_04:_Preprocessing_Tools

For ERPLAB questions, try their help page/list.