[Eeglablist] Ecode issues in ERPLAB (Michelle Ramos)

Nike gnanateja nikegnanateja at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:54:31 PDT 2018

Dear Michelle,

I haven't had good success with the MFFimport. In our lab we follow the
below procedure:
1. In netstation, mark the epochs using the segmentation tool. However, do
not create new epochs, but just rewrite the epoch events using the markers
in the TRSP cell
2. Export the marked EEG file as a '.raw' file.
3. Load the netstation '.raw' file in eeglab

This method works perfectly for us

Hope this helps,

Nike

--