[Eeglablist] How to perform source analysis ?

Martin Bleichner martin.bleichner at uni-oldenburg.de
Mon Sep 10 23:39:46 PDT 2018

Hi Garima,

we have published a step-by-step tutorial to perform a simple EEG source
anlysis using EEGlab and Brainstorm (Source-Modeling Auditory Processes
of EEG Data Using EEGLAB and Brainstorm, Stropahl et al 2018). It should
provide you with a comprehensive overview.

You can find the article here:

In the supplementary methods, you find the detailed step-by-step tutorial

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5952032/bin/Data_Sheet_1.PDF

All software used (EEGlab, Brainstorm), all plugins, anylsis scripts and
sample data can be downloaded here:

https://figshare.com/s/48f8d9de715bafa5811b

Best

Martin